adsurgo

Its not bad actually, voices come in pretty clear you just have to make sure theres no interference. Sony is actually coming out with a product really soon this mo. actually that lets you make skype calls from any hotspot. Its called MYLO, stands for my life on line its available to see on their website.

Its not bad actually, voices come in pretty clear you just have to make sure theres no interference. Sony is actually coming out with a product really soon this mo. actually that lets you make skype calls from any hotspot. Its called MYLO, stands for my life on line its available to see on their website.

a lot of new cellphones that have wifi will be able to make skype calls from hot spots. nokia already has one out

when my gf first got a webcam... it would always cut out and emmit straight interference after 1-2 minutes every time... i tried skype (rather then MSN) and it seemed as though the voice to mail was more accurate with MSN...

the interference ended up being driver related anyways

i heard it has alot fo spyware

there is so spyware at all, don't know where you heard that. Skype is actually owned by Ebay so they would never dare put spyware in their program.

been using it for almost 3 years now and i really like it. also been using skype out for a year now and i'm pretty satisfied also. 2 cents a min to call to japan is what i would call a good price. my only complaint is that the quality of the audio doesn't seem to have gotten better since it came out

• 5 months later...