JULIAN RED HOBOKENS -- Nikki Sixx, and Black Bullet -- Sizes 28!

chris

NIKKI SIXX:

I really dont want to let these go. Not only are they fucking gorgeous, they're also rare as hell, ESPECIALLY in this size. But well, they're too big. and i need money. They've only been worn four or five times, and have never been washed. Im asking $190 shipped (within the US -- $195 anywhere outside the states).

jr1.jpg

jr2.jpg

jr3.jpg

1001867vx4.jpg

measurements (on my size 28) are as follows:

waist (measured flat across): 14"

inseam: 34"

hem: 6"

hey i really badly want the black bullets. normally wear a 30 in acne hug (which are too big) and a 30 in thin finn dry black which fit pretty good, just not sure how these will fit. wht do you think?

I've had these in a 30 and 28 (30 being my actual waist). 30 was perfect but thighs and ass were a little looser(I could see the back of my ass hanging from the front) and I could tell it would stretch out( they fit just like the guy on the 2004 site) 28's are what I have now, were tight in waist but stretched out easily in one day to 30, legs are now tight and seat is less anti-fit. They fit like the girl on the 2006 site but they legs and seat will get a little more anti fit with stetching easily and not skin tight like the girls. Contrary to what a lot of people say, you don't size up for these, they fit exactly the way they should in your size unless you have fat thighs which I think a lot of people do, I'm 5'11 125 and still have slightly larger than normal thighs(skating). You can also easily stretch them 2 sizes right when you get them