Doing denim 1st wash in the Ocean/saltwater

masuerte

Does anyone have experience with doing this? I'm tempted to doing this (not in the california coast though, waters are NASTY) for my denim first washes. Any negative effects to this?

i'm going to do it in late november/early december.. i live in l.a. and the pacific coast water isn't nasty!

maybe if you go to huntington or long beach or santa monica its nasty, but manhattan beach, carbon beach and upwards are clean and great..

when i go to the beach i usually go to manhattan, the water there is pretty damn clear.

i'll probably just dive into the ocean with my jeans on (commando of course) and see what happens.

in the 2 months that i've had these APCs i've beat them to death and back.. by late november or early december they should be even better... and that time of the year is for some reason always very hot here in southern california.

i've noticed our cold winter usually doesn't start until late january or early february.

i'll post pictures when i do the ocean diving soak shit..

id did this wash this summer, its ok, great excuse to faff about in the sea, pics of the jeans are on the evolution of jeans thread. Dont be alarmed about any white marks its salt and comes of after a couple of nights out.

poopie boy, ill look out for those pics, im planning to do the same with my apcs.