Comfortable Shoes/Sneakers

Geowu

I gotta go with Clarks Wallabees.

I agree. I don't own a pair, but I've tried them on in store and they're pretty damn comfy.

How comfy do hard leather shoes/boots/moccasins, like Russells or Redwings or Aldens get after they're broken in? Was thinking of getting a pair.

Camper locus sneakers or really any Camper, they're so damm fine. I've also been loving my pair of Callous St Thomas. I tend to bust sneakers pretty quick but these are so well made and they're really proving their worth, shame they're no longer in production.

Sneaks:

My Vans TNTs are supercomfy. Dunks are good too, but it really is no contest.

Boots:

My AF60s should be arriving today. I'm fully expecting them to overtake my old Doc Marten ginslingin' 10 holes as the most comfortable boots I own.

How comfy do hard leather shoes/boots/moccasins, like Russells or Redwings or Aldens get after they're broken in? Was thinking of getting a pair.

Insanely comfortable.

The most comfortable pair of anything I've ever owned was a pair of Rockport moc toe chukka boots from back when Rockport made decent shoes. I wore them for 12 years and and putting them on made me smile. They fit my feet perfectly in every single way. They were like a cozy sweater for my feet. I cried when the shoe guy said he couldn't fix them any more.

My Russells are starting to get that feel already. I put my feet in them and the just sort of go 'plop' right into the position that is perfect for them. I think my Russells, having been made specifically for my feet, were more comfortable out of the box than anything I've ever broken in before. They are also forming to my feet a lot faster.

I really don't think anything fits quite like a quality pair of leather shoes/boots after a decade of wear. I'd put them on before any pair of sneaks for comfort.

I like Walles, Dunks and Adidas classics. Id wear Wallabees all the time but I cant drive with them. The thick heel bothers me.