Samurai S0710WX export model:

emaze

The fit on those is pretty bad, and that wallet is just hideous.

why so? do tell....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the thighs and area above the knees are way too loose compared to the way they are bunching around the knee itself and the ankles. They are just too long, too, which is causing too much gathering as well.

I was referring to the giant tassled wallet, as well, which is just ridiculous and gaudy. I'm not a fan of any chain wallet, anyway, as I feel it's always over-the-top silly. That's just me, though.

The salient feature of the 'export models' seems to be that they lack the red tab and Levis-alike back pocket stitching. This may be Samurai's solution to the problem of Levis legal action outside Japan, in which case it's reasonable to expect all third-party offshore retailers such as Take5 and BlueInGreen to eventually be switched over to the export line instead of the onshore domestic Japanese line. Sugarcane is apparently similarly redesigning its back pockets in response.

I was talking to the very nice chaps in Duffer of St George in Covent Garden the other day -- they said the Levis legal people had forced them to cut the red tabs off all their Evisus.

• 1 month later...
They`re 501 repros, they`re not supposed to be worn like Dior, sorry.

I dont mind jeans being worn low but it doesn't look good with this pair, or at least that cut in that size on him worn like that.

They should either be pulled up in the back or pulled down in the front, it looks a little weird right now in my opinion, kinda in-between.

Also, I think that it's repro jeans that are usually meant to be worn high, not Dior's, which look better worn low.

• 2 months later...

We recently got these at Self Edge..

$295, free shipping as usual.

arcuates intact.

we only got one or two of each size though.. very low stock on these..

The ones I'm wearing are not the 19oz. They're the slimmest cut out of all the sammies I own. (my fav. cut by far) I'll try to post newer pic's....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just washed my denim contest sammy's over the weekend. & it was the best thing for it. I did it inside out, hot wash in the machine for around 30mins... hung to dry.

They fit even better now and shrunk just right.

hmm i might go for it and not making up my mind hhehehe... these guys are kindda snug on me .. anyways.. hmmm kangkong told me to go for another 2 months before washing..

hmm i might go for it and not making up my mind hhehehe... these guys are kindda snug on me .. anyways.. hmmm kangkong told me to go for another 2 months before washing..

if they're snug on u I would wash cold and not hot.... but hold out for as long as u can then. .