Cheap Monday

youth_culture

I bought a pair of size 29 autobahn in OD black the other day, just wondering if they will stretch much in the thighs? They are a little tighter than I would like right now.

if theyre anything like the Alive N Drys, theyll stretch a little too much...

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There Is No Such Thing As A 35 For Most Jean Companies

Wut Do I Do

I Mean They're Super Cheap

But Still

I Dont Wanna Have To Bother Reselling Or Returning

I say get it!!! when are you gonna find them 15$ size 35's anytime soon??

for $15 id buy them, and if all else fails theyll hang in my closet and look good lol

I say get it!!! when are you gonna find them 15$ size 35's anytime soon??

for $15 id buy them, and if all else fails theyll hang in my closet and look good lol

IM SAYING THEY'RE NOT 35's

they're 36's

and I'm a 34ish waist

I DONT WANT BAGGY FUCKING TAPERED JEANS

ITS A STUPID LOOK.

IM SAYING THEY'RE NOT 35's

they're 36's

and I'm a 34ish waist

I DONT WANT BAGGY FUCKING TAPERED JEANS

ITS A STUPID LOOK.

haha i understand but i mean, its a great deal for 15 bucks, regardless if the size if off 1.25 inches or so. i would definitely get them

• 1 month later...
How's the fit on the "Tight very stretch" models? I don't have much exprience with CM but i wear size 25-26 in aprils joeys and 26 in nudie high kais. Basically looking for a skinny tight pair of affordable deep black jeans that wont bleed fast.

The tight very stretch is very tight and the fabric is light weight and has very much stretch in it. so you should size down like 2 sizes. If you want that "deep black jeans" should you look at tight satin black. It´s not denim but they are very black and give it up that eazy.

3533137434_64a14fb40a.jpg

3533137322_a4bc510251.jpg

3532318113_833cb8c5e7.jpg

One thing to note is that for some reason the waist is MUCH larger than they say. I bought these in a size 30 waist, and they fit more like a 31 or 32. I could not find a 29 or 28 online for this color... I have to wear my belt.

One thing to note is that for some reason the waist is MUCH larger than they say. I bought these in a size 30 waist, and they fit more like a 31 or 32. I could not find a 29 or 28 online for this color... I have to wear my belt.

Yeah that is the one think I don't like about Cheap Monday jeans, I have 7 pairs all varying in size from 28 - 33. The 31s are the smallest and the 30s are the largest.

I do like the fit, but I just wish they were a little tighter around my waist. Oh well. I took a picture of just how much larger they really are than my waist size but it's kind of like... Aimed straight down my pants and I didn't want to give people a free show.

So strange though how their waist sizes vary that much.

More like a 511. If you go to a retailer that sells Levis 511 jeans size your waist up one or two and make the length about a 32 and you'll know what these fit like. The waist on mine is ridiculously wrong but that's the smallest they had apparently...