Ervell Selvedge Denim, Soulland x Babar, Prada Wool/Silk Trousers, More Ervell (Cap & Pants)

All prices include shipping within the US. For Canada add $7, for Europe add $20, for Japan/Korea/Australia/NZ/etc add $25.

PayPal only. Any questions? Please feel free to message me!

Patrik Ervell "Selvedge Denim" sz. 31.....................................$175

Bought these from the last sample sale. Tagged size is a 31, which as far as I know, was never released. These ended up being too big so I went ahead and purchased a size 30 from the online store this season. Really nice denim, best light wash pair I've seen come out recently and I've looked at Levi's, APC and Supreme. I've worn these, but only for about 3 days till they grew to their final measurements and realized it was a bit too big for me. These match up to current Ervell size 32 pants (Jeans, Standard Pants, Formal Pants, etc). Measurements below are taken from the worn in pair so they wouldn't get much bigger, if at all.

- Waist: 17"

- Front Rise: 10.5"

- Inseam: 31.5"

- Thigh: 9.5" (taken across the leg about 7" down from the crotch seam)

dsc00578vt.jpg

dsc00579bw.jpg

dsc00580zqf.jpg

Patrik Ervell "Sport Cap" One Size, BNWT.............................$130

These have been fetching at least $150 on eBay so I'm reluctant to sell it for anything else. This one is brand new, never worn, with tags attached. Quilted navy nylon with adjustable back. Great shape. Feels really solid, but I've always been fond of the suede caps and just bought one that I plan on wearing more often.

dsc00649n.jpg

dsc00646pl.jpg

dsc00651in.jpg

Edited by culturalmulatto

Soulland x Babar Short Sleeve Buttondown  sz. Med.......................$210

Selling this for what I paid for (including tax). Purchased from Opening Ceremony. Brand new, never worn with tags attached. This is sold out everywhere.

- Pit to Pit: 21"

- Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"

- Length: 28.5"

dsc00547kp.jpg

dsc00552a.jpg

dsc00553ap.jpg

Prada FW09 Wool & Silk Trousers sz. 46..........................$250

Sooo nice. Never wear these so they must go. Wool & silk blend trousers with a nice slim fit and tapered leg. Retail was $500 on these. Condition is 9.5/10. Color is dark charcoal with a mini-houndstooth pattern that is barely visible unless up close but adds great texture.

- Waist: 16.5"

- Front Rise: 11"

- Inseam: 29" (unfinished)

- Thigh: 9" (taken across the leg, 7" down from the crotch seam)

dsc00595sj.jpg

dsc00596r.jpg

dsc00597mj.jpg

dsc00598fl.jpg

• 3 months later...