Striped shirt from chris, size S Trovata Polos, RRL 30s/31s

Ott

Hey guys I'm cleaning out my closet for fall. First up is the striped shirt I got from chris. Black and white stripes, with a button flap on the side and 2 pockets on the chest. It fits a bit bigger than an AA small, and slightly shorter. Never worn outside the house so I'm asking what chris charged me: $35 shipped

blasdh41234_009.jpg

Next is 3 size S trovata polos I got at the start of summer. I forgot that I don't really wear polos very much. The blue and brown have been worn about 5-10 times each, and the red has never been worn (its not my colour). Also the blue and brown ones have been professionally altered to fit tighter in the torso. They fit about the same as an AA small.

blasdh41234_006.jpg

blasdh41234_007.jpg

blasdh41234_008.jpg

Asking $40 shipped each

last up is two pairs of RRL slim fits. Marked size 26x34 and 27x34, but measure to 30.5x34 and 31x34, respectively. They are one-wash IIRC and should not shrink any more.

blasdh41234_001.jpg

made in Japan slim cut, zip fly, slight taper, backpocket rivets, blueline selvage. They fit VERY similar to APC's new standard. The construction is amazing for the price. I was originally going to cut them up to make patches for my Nudies but I can't bring myself to do it, I'm trying to send them to a good home instead.

Asking $45 shipped

if you're in Canada subtract $5 from each item for shipping.

thanks for looking!