killing 3 birds with 1 stone

Blackplatano

i have 3 concerns so i might as well address them in a single topic.

yesterday i bought my first pair of dry/raw jeans. APC rescues size 30. Im a size 32 in mainstream jeans and the 30 fits me just like a 32. I do not want the jeans to get bigger at all though. They are regular fit, which in my experience equals "superbaggy" compared to the way some of you guys wear them. How can i prevent stretch? i figured the tighter they are the more they stretch. SO since they are not too tight they will not stretch severly.

I went biking today for a couple hours and some patterns are already starting. Im loving that. the only thing is that the knee is starting to pop out. I hate that. Is there anyway to prevent that or do i have to live with it?

last thing. Im 5'10.5 and 155lbs. I like a 30 or a 32 inseem. The APC is 36. If i roll them they look ok but i don't think the whiskers and honey combs will come out right if they are constantly shifting. I want to hem them but i am aware they will shrink after the first wash. Should i hem or not? I was thinking about hemming them and leaving an extra inch to accomadate shricking. Can any local dry cleaner do a good job?

THANKS

they are going to stretch a lot. sorry. The knee thing just happens, especially with bike riding. APC's tend to shrink more lengthwise than waist, but they don't shrink all that much honestly. Cuffing them won't affect honecombs and whiskers unless you roll them up to your knee or thigh, so don't stress.

EDIT: next time you can probably use the APC thread, and you won't even have to post probably. Always assume your questio has been asked before, and use the search button. Just saying because you're new.