new acronym season

xcoldricex

as witness by englands supreme e-beating, you cant take these gangster, streetwear designers lightly!

Oy! There was no e-beating, just a chicken shit threat to post personal family pictures that I was stupid enough to have put on Myspace......

In the meanwhile......

25jccqr.gif

Post the pics you pussy-muffs!!!!

yeah i have a small acr bag that i picked up in japan. i want a big one but i don't want to drop all that money on shipping and still have to wait 5 months for it. i need instant gratification in my life. they said you should submit them a customer number for them or something for fedex/ups. i don't know what the deal with that is, such a hassle when they could just send it EMS.

"Please submit to us a valid international courier customer number (FedEx, UPS, TNT, or DHL). If you do not have a shipping agent we will be shipping your order by UPS Standard (within Europe) or UPS Express (rest of the world). The shipping costs will have to be added to your bill. Please check if you can supply us with an account number of your own – it will end up saving you quite a bit of money."