Removing creases on raw jeans?

monk

I know it sounds crazy, but I need to remove some creases...:eek:

It's on a relatively new pair of raw...about 2 hours old.

They are just WAAAY too tight on me...I fear it may not stretch as much as would like. Even though they are only 2 hours old, they have creases behind the knee and I fear that they cannot be returned. I wanna see if I can get rid of these creases, so they might exchange them for a larger size or in the least, get rid of them so they can get a better price on ebay.

Is it a sin to get rid of honeycombs on jeans?

Just wear them. They'll stretch out.

I'm afraid it might be a lost cause...It's bursting at the seams and leaving red marks on my hips.

I thought it might be wiser to try and exchange for a larger size before I do more creasing.

Ugh...I really dont want to take a $150 dollar risk of it not fitting in the end.

What jeans are they?

APC hipsters...They are crushing my nuts as well.

Maybe I'm just not a commited enough superfuturist to go throught the pain...:confused:

I have a pair of 31 rescues and they are super loose on my ass.

I think I may have gone too far the other way by picking up a pair of 29 hipsters.

Oi!

you'll be fine, jeans stretch much more than you would think. a month ago, i bought some one-wash sugar canes 47 and i could barely close the button while wearing them at waist. like a week and a half later, i almost needed a belt to wear them on my hips (i now wear them with a belt and while i can't really say that i regret getting a 36, i'll go with a 34 next time).

also, check this thread on how to stretch jeans

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12482&highlight=stretch

if you're sure about returning them, i'm sure you can iron them, use some startch if needed..

I gonna hold onto them and deal with some pain for a while.

Gonna try Corbin's method and try one button at a time.

My rescues are seriously too baggy now...but goddamn I can't even squat down to pick up something off the floor at this point without my thighs bursting the seams.

I hope you guys are right.

Thanks!

I see where you're coming from. I have large thighs, so when I get a new pair of denim they are usually too tight in the thigh area. I just deal with it and wear them. Even in a few weeks time they stretch out nicely.

it will stretch out, my SC Rodeoman jeans took me like half an hour just to put them on when i first got them but i went for a walk for about an hour, looked like kramer from seinfeld walkin down the street all frankenstein like but they loosened up a bit, then i literally layed on the ground and did bicycle kicks for another hour and they stretched out nicely, now one of my fav pair of jeans and cause they were so tight they faded quicker and have sick honeycombs

I'm afraid it might be a lost cause...It's bursting at the seams and leaving red marks on my hips.

yea that's what my APC had did to me at the initial stage. But now (into the 5th month), the waist became so baggy that i can wear them below my hips. Did you manage to button up everything?