Superfuture Running Club

jackg

Things that entered my head about this thread in the last 15 minutes:

• TRUMOO milk looks the fucking bomb, France's milk game is shit, they just love UHT here, fresh dairy is for cheese, cream, and desserts, not flavoured milks sold by the 'quart' (what actually is a 'quart' apart from being American for 'big', 2 L?). I guess back home cans of Nourishment/Nurishment (Dunn's River iirc) is the equivalent. Yes, a can of milk. Ring pull opening. Like the same as a dog food can. Tastes metallic.
  • SIRA (well seems to be the moniker that's sticking, although i do love a good acronym, especially if it is self-deprecating; i've been trying to think of a word beginning with 'H' for S.H.I.T. Superfuture H... International Team. Baroque brown c/w?
  • Logo placement should never be in the central chest region (a la SS13, its wack)
  • 3M iron on would be pretty sweet.
  • Design to be a blatant rip off (read 'homage') to GIRA, preferably with even longer words than GyakusouInterationalRunningAssociation, kind of like when you see knock offs when you're on holiday. Playful.

Will try and upload a photo of the start (or end) of a run. Only need the one as I ain't snapping shit midway.

That is all.

Good video for dynamic stretching:

Told you he's a geezer. Youtube has a lot of good shit on it imo, like videos on form etc. Chi Running is quite interesting one too, I never practiced 'falling over' from my ankles forwards before I heard of that.

got a 12 miler tomorrow with my local team. really would have liked to have gotten a couple 8-10 mile runs in before this one but i was a little sick the last couple weeks. probably will take the first 2 miles a little easy then ramp it up. really interested to see if i can keep a 7 minute mile or below pace for this long. kept 7:25 per mile during my last half marathon when i was still a little out of shape after a minor injury. got another half marathon on june 2nd, so i still have a lot of time to ramp up the mileage, but i would like to see if i can come in under 1 hour and 30 minutes for this next one and that means 6:55 mile pace or below.

would be fun to get some robo peptalks but i don't run with my phone or the app.

Edited by Rob060

^ amazing run rob! 4.14min/km pace is super impressive.

Went for a nice long run this morning and pushed out my Sunday - Sunday kms for this week to 110, and just pushed over 300kms for march as well. i think its fair to say i am the fittest i have ever been.

Went for a nice long run this morning and pushed out my Sunday - Sunday kms for this week to 110, and just pushed over 300kms for march as well. i think its fair to say i am the fittest i have ever been.

Amazing Jack. I think I pulled up a distant second to you this month with 173 kms. None of us can catch you.

ughhh consumed about 10k shitty calories over this weekend (binge eating). Will have to run like 50 miles tomorrow to burn it off. April will be mine.

u hear me jackg & ordo?

Edited by TruMoo

Just joined the group, thanks for adding me Jack. Been running for a year and a half, trying to get ready for the Vancouver Half on May 5th but struggling with plantar fasciitis currently. Would definitely be down for a t-shirt but don't know if I would wear "SHITS", bad case of foreshadowing?.