Cowboy Boots

zehero

I wore Frye cowboy boots back in college, had a black and brown suede pair. Look it up online, there are a lot of styles.

cosign on the fryes - i've got a pair of the frye cavalry boots (12" w/ a squared off toe) that i love. otherwise, go to a western or vintage store and pick a nice pair of used boots (you can often find used custom boots that would run you $1000 new for less than $100).

I wore Frye cowboy boots back in college, had a black and brown suede pair. Look it up online, there are a lot of styles.

cosign on the fryes - i've got a pair of the frye cavalry boots (12" w/ a squared off toe) that i love. otherwise, go to a western or vintage store and pick a nice pair of used boots (you can often find used custom boots that would run you $1000 new for less than $100).

Go for dark brown suede with a square toe or possible a harness boot. Cowboy boots are hard to pull off unless you are going for the whole look. Frye boots are nice but don't buy them online because you really need to get a good fit with them or they stretch and come loose from you heel, (very annoying).

Go for dark brown suede with a square toe or possible a harness boot. Cowboy boots are hard to pull off unless you are going for the whole look. Frye boots are nice but don't buy them online because you really need to get a good fit with them or they stretch and come loose from you heel, (very annoying).

I kindly disagree. I have always worn cowboy boots and think they look great with several types of "motifs." If you get a pair without crazy toe stitching they simply look like Chelsea boots, which are extremely versatile. My favorite pair is a lovely pair of black Durango bull-hides and dare I say, they even look good with a suit.......:D

I kindly disagree. I have always worn cowboy boots and think they look great with several types of "motifs." If you get a pair without crazy toe stitching they simply look like Chelsea boots, which are extremely versatile. My favorite pair is a lovely pair of black Durango bull-hides and dare I say, they even look good with a suit.......:D

I've always thought that the most stylish type of cowboy boots are just plain 'ol somewhat beat up vintage ones. Just check out vintage stores, they always stock tons of them, thrift stores have them once and awhile, but in my experience they're not the best places to find cowboy boots. if all else fails, ebay! but if you want new:

http://www.justinboots.com

http://www.fryeboots.com

I've always thought that the most stylish type of cowboy boots are just plain 'ol somewhat beat up vintage ones. Just check out vintage stores, they always stock tons of them, thrift stores have them once and awhile, but in my experience they're not the best places to find cowboy boots. if all else fails, ebay! but if you want new:

http://www.justinboots.com

http://www.fryeboots.com

i really have a thing for cowboy boots

when garage sale day hits the burbs i get up early to go boot shopping

i picked up a perfect fitting pair of black ones that i love

ive always been eyeing the frye's cavalry boots but ive enver had the cash

and once i found them on ebay a few years back used and beautiful in my size

and i forgot about the auction

and it ended without me for like 50 or somehting

i found these at the salvation army for $15. they are pretty crazy but they look good with my 517s. i hardly ever wear them anymore though.

1002574cf9.jpg

1002578lx5.jpg

i like the design on the top and the color is great.

1002587pi0.jpg

Cult, I'm not into cowboy boots but those look really good. Great shape, color and the stitching is badical. They look to have a pretty high heel, which might need getting used to I suppose.

Cult, I'm not into cowboy boots but those look really good. Great shape, color and the stitching is badical. They look to have a pretty high heel, which might need getting used to I suppose.

thanks dood.

it was definately hard to get used since i usually wear chucks or slip ons. and they arent too comfortable but they do look badass when i wear them.

• 2 years later...