WTB: Samurai S5000BK sz 30 or 31!!!!!!!!!!

Well I ordered a W29 pair which arrived this morning and they measure 32" raw. I measure my jeans all the way around the inside of the waistband, maybe some of us do things differently. I'm kicking myself for not going with a 28 now. Consider my W29 pair for sale - please PM me. I will list them in Marketplace separately later. Oh and hope this info is useful for all those speculating as to what size to get :)

I just re-measured them - an absolute spot on 32" all the way around the waistband and the inseam is 38.5". Tagged size = 29 x 36.

analog synthi - you know what inspired my username then?! Props if so :)

thanks for the remeasure.

oh yeha,you collect vintage synths? im looking for a prophet 5 in good working condition.

my friend just picked up the korg radius,that thing is a beast, you need to be a veteran in tweaking sound waves to really maximize it.

Well I ordered a W29 pair which arrived this morning and they measure 32" raw. I measure my jeans all the way around the inside of the waistband, maybe some of us do things differently. I'm kicking myself for not going with a 28 now. Consider my W29 pair for sale - please PM me. I will list them in Marketplace separately later. Oh and hope this info is useful for all those speculating as to what size to get :)

the proper way to measure is to button them up, lay them flat and measure from side to side. then double.

imo measuring that way isn't accurate for me at least though I totally acknowledge most of us here measure that way and that Japanese sites show this as the way so no disrespect intended. I measure my waist all the way around so doing the same with my jeans makes sense.

And greentea - yeah I am an analog man. I wouldn't recommend buying a P5 dude, not unless you like oscillators drifing all over the place and are handy with a soldering iron and can read schematics ;) Much better to buy a Pro-One. Not that they're stable even but the electronics are far less temperamental.

oh ok, yeah im really after some nice deep bass sounds, and different variety of it.

what do you recommend that can give me those type of sounds? yeah at first i was thinking p5 or the alesis andromeda.

oh sent you a PM btw.

imo measuring that way isn't accurate for me at least though I totally acknowledge most of us here measure that way and that Japanese sites show this as the way so no disrespect intended. I measure my waist all the way around my er, waist so doing the same with my jeans makes sense.

And greentea - yeah I am an analog man. I wouldn't recommend buying a P5 dude, not unless you like oscillators drifing all over the place and are handy with a soldering iron and can read schematics ;) Much better to buy a Pro-One. Not that they're stable even buy the electronics is much less temperamental.

i got this from gordon:

"This email is to confirm that the S5000BK's do measure 2" bigger than tagged size and will shrink to tagged size with normal wash/dry. Cold soaking, one hot soak, maybe even one hot wash may not bring these down to tagged size. We have a pair of 505's from the Samuari staff size 30 that was worn and washed every month for 7 months and they measure a perfect 30. If you purchased according to your true waist size, not your waist size in another denim brand for example, then you should be ok. We will try our best to rearrange preorders for those still uncertain about their correct size but I cannot make any guarentees as the non preorder items have been sold or are on the salesfloor.

Regards,

Gordon"

sounds GREAT!! They will probably shrink to 30 then and then stretch to 32 like all my other jeans.. ahhh, wish me good luck!

It has actually been said on the Samurai Q&A that the S5000's are 2cm bigger than tagged size after shrinking.