Barney's Warehouse sale

masuerte

I know it seemed wack from what people were saying about it here... but who can take me there? I want to see boobies... and boots.

thanks for the advice dewd. I was kinda hoping that the cloak boots would be there... but mebbe it's better that I run away from them again.

I hit up the L.A. sale at Santa Monica Airport on Thursday afternoon, the first day of the sale. If you're looking for a good suit, they've got racks and racks of they. You won't find any Dior blazers or anything, but plenty of nice traditional Boss or Burberry ones can be found.

I sifted through the Denim area, which was basically three fold out tables of jeans that are all mixed up. They had some sweet brands, including Acne and Crate, and even some Earnest Sewn, etc etc., but if you're not short or fat, you won't find a proper size. I'm a 28-30/34, and I didn't find a thing.

As for shoes, they've got a nice collection, although all of the nice finds are still way expensive. There were Prada buits($275) and Miu Miu shoes($225), and even <i>the</i>Cloak boots ($375!?!), but I didn't see a deal in the the whole lot.

Overall, I was slightly disappointed. From what I hear though, there is new stuff added throughout the sale, and as the days go on, the prices are slashed. So you guys may end up finding something excellent for yourselves after a nice long search. Hope this helped.