Raw Express Jeans

justlooking

I went to Express during my lunch break and I believe I found some raw/one-wash express jeans that are extra slim, low rise, straight-leg. The model/cut is m01 in raw indigo. I'm not totally sure that they are raw since no salesperson knew the answer and I haven't had much experience with raw denim myself. :o

They're currently $20 off so $39.95. Only available waist sizes are 30, 32 and 34 with inseams of 30, 32 and 34. Perhaps some SFer could enlighten me and the rest of SF about it since they seem like a good option for those interested in trying out raw denim.:)

Wow, that's something i'll keep an eye out for when i resume work....mall retail jobs are the worst =/. But yeah, being that i am (or was) an employee there, i've still never really worn any of their stuff, due to poor quality, hideously tacky t-shirts and denim washes/cuts, as well as their overall marketing approach. Certainly i'm a terrible employee, but if you think those jeans are a sound investment, go for it and tell me how they turn out. Look for all-over quality in stitching, how rich the indigo is, how the cotton feels, where they're made, etc. You should look into H&M's take on raw denim, which imo, would be a better alternative for the price you mentioned.