FS: **BLOWOUT SALE** Uniqlo J+ Jil / Fred Perry - Blazer, Shirts, Oxford buttondown, Flannel, Trousers

chiggah

Letting it on some garments so it can find some use in someone else's closet. Prices exclude shipping and paypal fees

Uniqlo Tasmanian Wool Blend Jacket (Slim fit) - Black - Small

The jacket is the popular and now sold out Tasmanian Wool Slim Fit Jacket in Black Wool. I wore this to officiate a wedding earlier this summer and to a few interviews prior. They've been kept since in a garment bag as I don't need to wear my black suiting as often during this time of the year.

These are tagged slim fit

Price $70

Condition 9/10

Measurements of Jacket (Approximate and in Inches):

Shoulders: 17.5

Pit to Pit: 19.5

Sleeves: 25

Length from Neck to Bottom of vent: 30

HNZFa.jpg

zCufy.jpg

SM1Mt.jpg

1E2Ju.jpg

AJfnM.jpg

1hduk.jpg

mq8Mo.jpg

sm4vi.jpg

Edited by chiggah

FRED PERRY X STUSSY LONG SLEEVE PRINTED SHIRT

Price $80

Condition - worn <10 times, near new

Size 101 cm (40")

More info here http://www.oki-ni.co.../fp0177gry.html

Black and grey plaid cotton shirt with a single patch pocket, black embroidered Fred Perry laurel and a soft button down collar. Made from 100% cotton this piece can be washed cool at home.

Part of the ongoing series of 'Blank Canvas' collaborations, Fred Perry have produced their latest capsule range with legendary US streetwear label Stussy.

Measurements

Chest 101.5cm

Shoulder 43cm

Sleeve 53.5cm

Length 29cm

xRqi1.jpg

Edited by chiggah

Uniqlo button downs (oxford; white, blue, pink, lavender, dark gray) & Flannel (navy/blue)

Price $30

For sale is couple of Uniqlo Button Down Oxford OCBD in Japanese Medium (USA Small) in different colours. Discounts available for multiple purchases. Condition is great. Have seen minimal use as I have too many button downs

Latest style added to their traditional OCBD oxford selection is the vertical striped version. They are made from the same fabrics of the traditional non-ocbd counterparts with similar fitting. Just like their past non-standard style/color release, don't expect these striped version to come out every year (just like their previous lavender and light green version which was released for a season or so).

Measurements

Body length back 74cm

Shoulder 43cm

Chest 51 cm

78_072899.jpg

Edited by chiggah

• 2 weeks later...