FS: DH (Jake, Luster, SS02, FW06, SS07), DD, Cloak, CDGH+

dhaddict 82

Prices include shipping worldwide, but add 4% to cover Paypal fees or pay via gift. Sorry for the shitty quality pictures, my phone is being repaired so I had to borrow one from a friend. PM if you would like more pictures or measurements.

Dior Homme F/W 07 "Navigate, Navigate" Jake Jeans - Size 30 - SOLD

Dior Homme F/W 03 "Luster" Cardigan w/ Bee - Size S - $275 $250 $225

Simple and versatile cardigan from one of Hedi Slimane's most famous collections at Dior Homme. Features epaulets, a Lampo zipper with a waxed zipper pull and small metal tab that reads "Dior Homme," and the darts on the back. Made in Italy of 100% wool. Size small but will work for anyone from a 46 to 48 best. There is some minor pilling on the collar, but otherwise the condition is perfect.

2ztab85.jpg

Dior Homme F/W 06 "These Grey Days" Pants - Size 48 - $175 $150 $125

Ultra-luxurious pants in a subtle grey color. These are made of wool and feel like heaven. There are a ton of cool details like the hidden clasp, inner button placket and small sewn closures on the pockets. The pants are in flawless condition and fit true to size.

34nqo2b.jpg

Dior Homme S/S 02 "Boys Don't Cry/RED" L/S Black Mesh Polo - Size L - $150 $125 $100

Very breathable long sleeve polo with lots of cool features. The cuffs can fold over or be let out; a distinctive feature of the S/S 02 collection. There is an elongated placket covering the buttons on the front, and the side slits on the hem as well. While it is a size L, this would be best fit for a true 46 or a small 48. The condition is good, with minor fraying to be noted on the collar and cuffs. The Dior tag is also unattached on one side but this can easily be fixed.

1zb8epg.jpg

Dior Homme S/S 07 "We Look Good Together" Black Shirt - Size 42 - SOLD

Damir Doma "Soundwave" Cardigan - Size 46 - SOLD

Cloak F/W 2003 Button Down - Size M - $135 $110 $90

A great piece from the time when Robert Geller was designing Cloak with Alexandre Plokhov. Has a mandarin collar and a cool black stripe pattern. The inside of the collar and cuffs is lined in a greyish brown fabric, and there is a breast pocket with a button as well. Size M but will fit a size S best. This has been worn on many occasions but shows no real signs of wear other than the top button being a bit loose.

awq6x.jpg

Comme des Garcons Homme Plus - Size Unknown - $95 $70 $50

Since the sizing information has washed off on this piece, I assume it is quite old. The fabric is by far one of the softest I have ever felt on a shirt, and feels like a cashmere/cotton blend. It is huge but can definitely be worn oversized with the sleeves cuffed. There is one breast pocket on the front and the color is a very cool blueish grey. There is one very faint stain near the hem from a previous owner but it probably won't show up in a picture, although I can try if requested.

1fi6fr.jpg

Edited by dhaddict 82