Iron Heart 634S 21oz Extra Heavy Selvage Selvedge Denim Jeans Self Edge sz 31

Kimochi

9534b6c3_IMG_4087.jpege0b48ee6_IMG_4089.jpege28ee9dd_IMG_4085.jpegI am currently an avid member User name: Kimochi of Solecollector

Superfuture

Styleforum

I have over 400+ Positive reviews and pride myself in customer service and quality price!

Iron Heart 634S 21oz Extra Heavy Selvage Selvedge Denim Jeans Self Edge sz 31

ONLY COLD SOAKED. Worn for 10 minutes.

Retail for these on Selfedge and IronHeart UK is $360 not including shipping/handling and Tax.

Get it here MUCH cheaper! Had to give away cause I can't fit them properly.

MORE INFO:

http://www.selfedge....6900482f9ce4495

From SelfEdge and IronHeart UK:

"The 634S by Iron Heart is their flagship model that brings their signature 21 ounce selvedge denim to a straight cut jean. These are made with hand picked Zimbabwe Cotton that is known for it's unusually long fibers which give this denim a super soft hand. Iron Heart denim is known for it's ultra sheen and extreme durability due to it's heavy weight.

Almost any other company attempting to produce denim this heavy would end up with a very stiff and rigid fabric, where as Iron Heart's denim is suprisingly pliable considering it's weight. The cut on the 634S is a golden one, it's not too slim and not too relaxed, that perfect in between for a flattering look from top to bottom with a perfect sized leg opened for stacking or cuffing. These don't shrink all that much because the denim is sanforized. They do tend to run quite small, so please use our sizing chart below to choose your size.

• Our signature jean
  • Available in waist sizes up to 44"
  • Super heavy but super soft 21oz indigo selvage denim
  • Button fly and hidden rivets
  • Sanforised, so little shrinkage, but like all denim, will stretch up to an inch in the waist with wear
  • Poly-cotton constructional stitching
  • Note. The waist size 42 and 44 come with 2 extra belt loops

Tag size is 31x34, but are professionally hemmed.

Actual Measurements inbound:

----

100% Authentic or your money back guaranteed.

San Francisco Meetups are possible.

USPS Priority mail shipping lest otherwise stated. Fast shipping w/ tracking included

For additional information please contact me.

Edited by Kimochi