superconfessional

i sit right at the front in my precal class and the teachers podium thing is like less than a meter away from my desk. i was supertired and i was struggling to stay awake and i couldnt help but sleep. i literally fell asleep sitting upstraight and i also was chewing gum which idk its against the rules and at the end of class the dumb fucker made me stay and he yelled at me for "abusing his patience", "disrespecting the code of conduct of this school" and "AND YOU WERE ALSO CHEWING GUM!", so i told him that i didnt mean to offend him and i apologized and i think when he realized i wasnt afraid of him something blew up in his head or something cuz then he just started spazzing out and yelling, i thought it was funny

please tell me about sleeping with a 15 year old.

i do this in real life all the time, is it better when it is a dream?

ive slept with other girls when i was 15, but ive never slept with a 15 yr old in real life.

in the dream it was in a bathtub though. and she had small 15 yr old boobies, just like real life.

ive been talking to older chick. shes a complete headcase right now, being utterly indecisive on our situation, keeps reiterating all the stuff she said on sunday... it lame. and shes making me feel bad for no reason. she said she'd be willing to hang out, but thats it. ugh. women. the bane of my existence.

on a lighter note, i bought some nice shoes, took 2 excellent poops today, and convinced my brother to pay for a pair of APC's for me, and i only have to pay him back half of what they cost. ill probably give him all the money cause he's a broke fool, but i love him for buying them for me since i can't get into the city anytime soon. its good to have hip family.

ive been talking to older chick. shes a complete headcase right now, being utterly indecisive on our situation, keeps reiterating all the stuff she said on sunday... it lame. and shes making me feel bad for no reason. she said she'd be willing to hang out, but thats it. ugh. women. the bane of my existence.

listen, i haven't been following this story from the beginning, but you need to summon your all willpower, tell this girl to lose your number, and leave her alone. she knows she can have you whenever she wants. don't play yourself. there's far too many women out there for them to be the bane of your existence. you have nothing left to gain from this situation. just go.

listen, i haven't been following this story from the beginning, but you need to summon your all willpower, tell this girl to lose your number, and leave her alone. she knows she can have you whenever she wants. don't play yourself. there's far too many women out there for them to be the bane of your existence. you have nothing left to gain from this situation. just go.

true.

anyways, summers ending, im heading out to the UK/paris at the end of the week, and my options will open up. but understandably, its a mindfuck, eh? im generalizing when i say "women are the bane of my existence." its not true, i love women, but this chick was just toying with me, and now shes relegated me to the "friend" sector, so i may as well move on.

thanks for being there sufu, and listening with such avid/perverted/hilarious intent/commentary.

i enjoy that the majority of my rep is sympathy points. haha. sufu, you make my day sometimes.