FS Dior UMC + SS07 shirt + Geller "All We Ever Wanted" tee

dhaddict 82

All items shipped from USA. NYC are meet-ups available for a small discount. Prices include 4% paypal fee and domestic shipping (ie. international will be more). No returns. Will consider trades for Hedi-era Dior or YSL, Cloak, Plokhov, N(n), DBSS, etc.

Dior Homme 19cm Under My Car jeans. Reissue from s/s 2009. One of the most sought after jeans ever produced. In perfect condition, worn only a handful of times with no flaws. Only selling these because they are way too big on me. Tags included. Size 33. $530 $450 -> ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dior-Homme-Under-My-Car-Jeans-s-s-09-Size-33-Hedi-Slimane-/190717428137?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2c67a501a9

34ql0rd.jpg

Dior Homme s/s07 black dress shirt. Size 42 but would work best for a size 40 due to the slim nature of that particular season's cuts. Has been washed and worn many times, so some of the paint on the buttons has chipped and there is a bit of fading. Tags and leather Dior tab with spare buttons included. $75 $60

z1vn6.jpg

IC: Robert Geller "All We Ever Wanted Was Everything" tee. Size 50/L. Features lyrics from the Bauhaus song of the same title. Made out of super luxurious and soft Japanese cotton. Blue with gold lettering. Worn once for less than a few hours, so basically brand new. Comes with tags. Send me your offers.

6eqhic.jpg

Edited by dhaddict 82