To much raw...

Rockn

So, I have gotten three pairs of raw denim in the past month

Nudie RRDG

Finn Creations

5EP Straight raw

Now my question to you is what can I do to maximize break in for each, should i just alternate every couple days or is it best to wear one in for a couple months and then switch?

Wear them all at the same time?

How bout you use one around the house (sharp creases, not much fading), one to work (dark and subtle), and one on the weekends (all beat to hell). Im kinda doing that with my Nudies and Edwins. My Edwins are my smarter looking jeans that I wear to work, while my Nudies are all dirty and smelly and are only worn after work and the weekends.

Ive completely stopped wearing all my prewashed jeans I had before I got into raw denim, hah.

I'd probably stick to one and let the others sit in the queue. Maybe slipping them in 2 or 3 days a week so you can give the main pair a break. The only way I'd get multiple raws at once is if they'd be hard to get later or they were different colors (and thus worn with different outfits).

I kind of have the same question... I just bought a pair of helmut lang raws and I'm questiong whether or not I want to wear my Rag&Bones all day everyday or throw the Helmuts in.... I'm leaning towards sticking with the Rag&Bones simply because I love them and they're my first project, so anxious to see the outcome...

I'd alternate, or wear whenever you want, but get them initially broken in one by one, like wear each of them for all of a week, and then start alternating, trying to keep it even, then like 3 years down the road, you can have a group wash.

I rotate...keeps me from getting burned out on a pair, plus...I see the same people every day and I just can't wear the same pair over and over, when I rotate they all get wear and I don't get comments. I do have one pair in the mix that I tread on pretty hard all weekend though.