sufu fantasy football

t3hcoke

I got the worst fucking running backs in the league almost. Fucking autodraft

Jacquizz Rogers, Peyton Hillis, Doug Martin and Jonathan Stewart.

How can I salvage this? I'm 2-2 going into week 5 facing a 0-4.. His team basically sucks so hopefully I get the easy W but I need to revamp this shit for the much tougher opponents.

damn, losing by .52 points was tough.... fuck you miles austin, haha

Haha that was a close one. I'm a Skins fan so it's hard to pull for a Cowboy, I won't complain about that one though.

Injuries and bye weeks are absolutely killing me at WR this week.

how?

who else is on your team?

you better have aaron rodgers, jimmy graham, roddy white, etc.?

Tom Brady, AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Dez Bryant (fucking bust), Tony Gonzalez, Sidney Rice and Owen Daniels chillin' on the bench. I wouldn't consider it a bad squad, but it's tough when you can play 2 RB and a RB/WR slot and 3 rbs only produce ~20 points smh

Edited by esoteric

Tom Brady, AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Dez Bryant (fucking bust), Tony Gonzalez, Sidney Rice and Owen Daniels chillin' on the bench. I wouldn't consider it a bad squad, but it's tough when you can play 2 RB and a RB/WR slot and 3 rbs only produce ~20 points smh

trade dez, jstew, owen; try to get forte, mathews, cj or dmc. consider trading jordy nelson.

Edited by t3hcoke

I guess nothing, only what happens on game day matters. But Smith is projected to do well, and OG is only looking for a bye week fill in for Brees. Smith is the highest ranked free agent quarterback currently available in our league, but you wouldn't know that...

Hey now, i was underdog last week and still won!

Chicago D has been been my crutch lately tho, but I'm hoping that maaaaaybe Detroit has a huge game against Philadelphia. Megatron and Stafford are bound to have a huge game sooner or later...and it could be against Philly this week coming off the bye

Is anyone else in an eliminator pool? I've been doing well so far this season just picking whoever is playing the Browns to win, but they're playing Cincinnati for a 2nd time so I can't use that strategy. As of right now, I've got Atlanta as this week's pick, but I was looking for some other opinions.