Apc F/w 06

verb

You guys are freaking out too much about the skater jean's name vs. it's cut, APC has had the same jean going for while now, I just don't think they were called the 'skater jean' until now, but they've had the diagonal pockets/wider leg cut for a bit. Those side-button jeans from S/S06 were the same thing in a washed finish I think, and if you look on yoox they have the same cut in a really washed out finish from several seasons ago.

Some items I saw today from the F/W that are not online, that some of you may be interested in:

-the pure white selvedge Cures I mentioned in superdenim (I dunno why the selvedge matters because it isn't visible on white jeans, but I was surpised to see selvedge on the Cure cut)

-those pima cotton ministripe tshirts they have on the website in navy X pink, they also have in navy X yellow, and navy X green. Short sleeve with elasticized neck, long sleeve with zigzag stitch neck.

-leather bomber jacket with elastic cuffs and collar, in black and brown. Fits pretty slim, I'm guessing it's supposed to be about 350 Euros.

-the belted M-65, black and chestnut colors

forgot what else, but might go back some other time to see what else comes... I'm kinda interested in seeing the shoes...

^ the belted M-65 is much more substantial than the french field jacket. That one is unlined, of soft cotton, it's a shirt-jacket. It's constructed of the same fabric they used on the military pants and shorts from S/S06.

The belted is fully lined in cotton, with nylon or poly sleeve linings. The actual outer fabric is cotton but it has a very slight sheen to it, like a light waxed luster, perhaps to give it a lil bit of waterproofing?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw and tried on the green-grey trousers today that everyone seems to have been liking... they're completely underwhelming in person. Just cotton chino-ish fabric in a New Standard cut, in fact they're tagged New Standard. They also have the same thing in New Cure cut. They're underweight for a F/W piece, as if they're meant for October wear only. They have them in black though, and I like them much better like that... they're like those overdyed black cotton jeans every Japanese girl had a few years back... I might get them in New Cure cut...

same as any of the colored jeans, like the way those bleached black-grey jeans from S/S06 fit... I guess pretty close to the raw sizing, maybe give or take an inch. Washed APC's don't really stretch or shrink as much as those raws fo though...

Really like this jacket... http://www.apc.fr/eu/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C023415200H does any one know the measurements off by hand? for XS and S. I know it says length 68cm but I'm really looking for the chest measurements, I've emailed them but have heard no reply as of yet.

I was looking at the same jacket, and can't decide between an XS and an S. Did they ever get back to you?