to the skateboarders:

cheapmuthafukr

is there a trick that just seems to evade you? something that you try over and over and cant seem to get? for me its been backside noseblunt slides. ive been trying this every fucking day for a month now and can never roll away. pisses me off to no end, but pushes me to go out and try harder.

what about you?

Hard flips, maybe have landed like three of them really good. Always getting scared for my balls and freakin out and bailing and shit....they really piss me off so I just kinda stay away now. Cause I kinda need my balls more than that hardflip.

your foot shouldn't really go behind you on bs shuvs or in front of you on fs shuvs. It seems like that but you only put pressure on it in that direction and then lift your foot off in the opposite. I don't think i'm making sense but jaime thomas has a good bs shuv. look at the position of his back leg, its in front of him. I guess it makes more sense if you can 360 flip correctly (spread eagle method) it's the same principle but without putting your foot on that scooping curve, your back foot should be in the middle of the tail to stop it from scooping like a pressure flip.

weird. i can't do backside, but frontside are easy, because im moving my back foot forward as opposed to backward.

I read a thing once that said most people can do one way no problems, but struggle with the other - no idea why, but most people seem to be in the same boat

krooked - you are one of the choosen few

• 5 months later...
well.... a month or so ago i got that trick... landed at least 20 of them on a flat bar at a local skatepark.

now on to kickflip backside noseblunts..

I always thought that trick would be harder than it is... the b/s noseblunt seemed like the holy grail of slide tricks, but I was sliding them and getting really close within 5 minutes. I learned it on a flat bar too, but I'm not about to try it on a ledge anytime soon... as I will most likely kill myself:(

Anyone into skating bowls?