ben sherman boots

jwied82

I saw them elsewhere for under $50. Im undecided about the pattern, i could see myself either liking or disliking it if i saw them in person.

I dunno if i could do much better at dsw. Ive looked at places like that, never see anything i like.

Id like to get both a square toed dress shoe or boot and more of a pointy or rounded toe shoe/boot. ideally id like just a good looking classic chelsea boot in a dark brown leather, but i never seem to find any i really like.

I have seen some really nice lace ups at DSW with a slightly pointy toe that were really nice for under $100. You just gotta keep your eyes peeled. If you have money I would buy these: http://luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=44I&CodCollezione=06P&CodArticolo=6

Im sure i could find alot of shoes i liked if my budget was $600+. i pretty much only spend large sums of money (for me that means $150-$200) on jeans. Everything else i look for good buys/thrift finds.

Ill have to keep a look out at dsw and other places in the near future though.

ebay can be daunting when theres so much to weed through!

what do you guys think of these?

IMG_2983.jpg

I got them at a thrift store for 50 cents and i really think they are some of the best looking dress shoes ive seen. They are kind of the ideal for what i want in something new. I only wear them sparingly because the sole is worn through and im afraid they are gonna fall apart whenever i wear them. They are stacy adams, so nothing special, id guess they are from the 70's.