FS A1923 Augusta, Paul Harnden, Ann Demeulemeester, Others

pseudonym

All items are located in NYC, will be shipped USPS priority within the US; USPS Express internationally.

Prices include paypal fees and shipping for US buyers.

Discounts will be given for multiple purchases, and for local meet ups in NYC.

Have dealt with many members here, Superfuture, and ebay. Please let me know if you'd like some references.

Paul Harnden long wool coat - L -

Fits best on 48 - slim50

Bought this back in the spring; obviously have not used it yet due to seasonal timing of purchase. It was slightly used by the previous owner, only visible signs are on the white cotton lining, as usual. Coarse wool (100%), that looks black but has a 'brownish' kinda marl to it. Interesting color really.

I am thinking about taking the length up a bit, although figured Id list it here first in unaltered condition. Would sell, or trade for other PH in comparable size instead.

Untitled.jpg

67b99772.jpg

A1923 Augusta split tongue lama boots - 7 / 41 -

Fits best on US 9 or Euro 41.5-42

Very good condition, seldom worn. VIbram soles and heels. Can be worn as designed 'pull on', or with a lace see pic. 4th photo shows the color best.

3c1dfe85.jpg

eed27cc6.jpg

d4a21eb2.jpg

9f23ca20.jpg

852ad42a.jpg

Edited by pseudonym

Ann D hemp jacket - M -

Fits best on slim48 - big48

100% hemp jacket, partially lined, very lightweight. Unbelievable texture. Picked this up somewhat impulsively. I knew it wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I thought maybe it could suffice for the time being. I am really in the market for something a little shorter and darker than this. If no interest, I may have this shortened and dyed, as the fit and material on this are just perfect. I wouldn't mind keeping it even if I only get limited wear out of it as is.

$360 -> $330

64c4bd34.jpg

Lost & Found cowl neck sweater - S -

Fits best on 46 - 48

Brand New With Tags. From 2 FW seasons ago, retail was $790. Interesting mix of colors (bone white and light grey) and uneven pattern that almost creates inconsistent and partial stripes. Forgot I bought this, and have since outgrown it. If anyone has a M (or L) and wants to trade, I am down. Its a cashmere blend.

$410 -> $380 -> $350

6badfe48.jpg

d2692e3d.jpg

Edited by pseudonym

Haider Ackerman oversized tee - M -

Fits best on 48 - 50; Fits big46 (oversized) - 52 (fitted)

*A FIT PIC, as requested.

Brand new with tags. Retail was $565. Warm grayish/plum color, semi sheer, super soft 80% wool 20% cashmere. Slight dropped shoulder design. I bought size S and M in this shirt but really don't need both.

Measurements:

Shoulder-to-Shoulder - 24 inches

Pit-to-Pit at widest - 25 inches

Total length (back) - 33 inches

$250 -> $220 -> $190 -> FINAL $170

8674f3cb.jpg

b7b78318.jpg