what belts with denim?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X-post from the Tanner supper shopper thread. I'm posting here because I only really hang out in the superdenim part of supertalk.

tan01.jpg

tan02.jpg

tan03.jpg

Tanner belt and wallet. The wallet has a custom option on it (the ring). I didn't exactly want it to look like the fabfour wallet (even though I used a pic of it as an example for Sam at Tanner), but I'm happy with the result. I needed a ring to hook my braided kangaroo leather wallet chain.

Next on my belt list, RMW braided kangaroo leather ring belt.

i seem to find the best belts @ thift stores. i got this vintage belt that is obviously hand-made, and it has hand-painted flying horses on it. it came with a brass buckle that is so ill i take it off and wear it on all my belts. i got the whole hook up for 50 cents @ a place called "love of Jesus" thrift store in VA.

i seem to find the best belts @ thift stores. i got this vintage belt that is obviously hand-made, and it has hand-painted flying horses on it. it came with a brass buckle that is so ill i take it off and wear it on all my belts. i got the whole hook up for 50 cents @ a place called "love of Jesus" thrift store in VA.

hahahah, shit, i think i saw that place in henrico county or something on my way to va beach. town came complete with a megachurch. conservative america scares me.