Please Delete

bbcapone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crazy how?

I live in the middle of BFE and wouldn't trust anyone around here to work on a piece of art like this. Plus, this isn't something I would want to be sending back and forth in the mail getting fixed by someone who's internet reputation I'm relying on. If you bought this you would want to bring this by hand to someone you knew was good.

Secondly, it's a very, very fine piece of italian leather DESIGNED to take a beating and patina with time. Laying on almost new carpet from an unused guest room for a short moment  isn't going to do anything at all to the leather. I just wanted to see if I could show the depth of the leather better from a different angle.

Thanks for trying to look cool though; if you weren't it would have taken less than 20 seconds to send your comments via pm like you had some class and were trying to legit help me out. Instead you junk up my thread and make yourself look like a jealous hater, good one.

Also, if you have ever seen the prices on visvim's really high end stuff they don't sell outside of F.I.L. and shows you would know "dishing out" 2500 for a piece like this is about half of what you would expect to pay for a jacket like this. Probably less than half seeing as this is ~2 years old and Visvim's pricing has and probably will keep going up.

• 2 weeks later...