where the fuck... ?

adsurgo

They probably got bored answering the same q's over and over again.

Also the amount of people posting for the sake of posting seems to have increased. Often they add little to the discussion, but simply seem on a mission to get their post count up. It's quite frustrating for those of us who used to come here for good advice and heads up on new stuff.

Loads of the old guard seem to be posting v little now if you notice - I can only help thinking they got sick of all the crap.

Groan groan, moan moan

what ever happened to....

well, some noob-ians have been contributing quite a lot, i think. chicken has been very valuable translating japanese text. miz and ryu have been making superfuture worth visiting. ringring did a lot to train the next generation of futurians.

i agree that this board has gotten a bit too conversational. but it is still a great resource. i do wish the old stand-bys would continue posting, though.

ringring and Serge are still here, but they have lives, unlike the rest of us, and so they don't post frequently.

A lot of the new posters are very knowledgeable and great contributors and they make a very nice addition to the forum.

I do miss mouko though.

Ringring stopped posting here and on styleforum, I guess he took a break. I'm sure he'll come back at some point, he's too much of a jeans fanatic not to want to share the wealth of knowledge he has.

Mouko is still posting but quite infrequently

Serge: no idea