a.p.c's wallet

justaname

im asking for help.

im looking for an a.p.c wallet from a couple season ago that has "bad motherfucker" embossed on the outside. please shine the light my way.

thank you

Hah! Everybody wants that! It was sold out in a flash as far as I remember.

I can't imagine APC producing something like that. Also, because it has been done by others since the release of Pulp Fiction. Are you guys sure it was really by APC?

Yes. The wallet came in orange and also in black. There was another one that said "OPEN MIND" on the inside. I own that one in orange. With constant use it gets nicely distressed.

I can't imagine APC producing something like that. Also, because it has been done by others since the release of Pulp Fiction. Are you guys sure it was really by APC?

On its own, maybe - but given the iconic status it got from Pulp Fiction, I don't see what's wrong with it. Yes, it was done by APC. It actually said BAD MTHRFCKR or something like that. I think it was a fun piece.

That was a recent piece, S/S06 I think? They couldn't move those where I lived.... I ended up getting the key case that says "open mind" on the inside and never use it because it's a bit small and I'm afraid of losing it out of my back pocket.