worst (sufu) waywt fits

I had written a well thought out and (in my opinion) interesting post about the effectiveness of "The worst waywt fits" topic in relation to opening up dialog and criticism on fits whether worst or not, but I hit the back button and deleted about 10 minutes worth of time I should have been putting towards my thesis paper due in 30 minutes. I'm pissed and can't be assed to type it allout again.

Your legs are furry.

Neighborhood olive chinos

visvim cashmere safari shirt/jacket khaki

visvim polke quilted brown

true-to-name

the fit is just terrible. you should size down.

Q4366.jpg

this makes me so fucking ill. i've seen homeless people with more character and unintentionally better clothes then this. this shit is even at the level to which ichigo and famous could hate on it and not get hated on for doing so. i wouldn't even wipe my ass with this. fuck this shit x1000.

Q4366.jpg

this makes me so fucking ill. i've seen homeless people with more character and unintentionally better clothes then this. this shit is even at the level to which ichigo and famous could hate on it and not get hated on for doing so. i wouldn't even wipe my ass with this. fuck this shit x1000.

:- | .....

im trying to imagine you without a cock in your mouth

its very difficult.

i know the feeling, everytime i close my eyes i always see heidi klum with my cock in her mouth.

u may be gay son, but i am not, so me giving you a blowjob is not gonna happen.

in the words of Amp Fiddler:

"if you can't get me off your mind, just stop thinking bout meeeeeee"