worst (sufu) waywt fits

^^that's true for a lot of people. and a lot of people buy diors for the fit. and some people like the scars. but c'mon kids, this is the worst WAYWT fits thread. i haven't seen a fit critiqued in ages. i'm usually not into it, but i'm going to search for something now that can get this back on track.

edit: found it

photo0047eo3.jpg

the HAT! i'm sorry, but that just looks absolutely absurd to me. and the popped tongues. it's just not working for me.

discuss, or bring your own. just stop freaking out about dior.

This thread was brought to my attention and so i figured i'd say something since i'm soooooo popular.

i don't wanna write an essay so here's my reasons for buying the diors:

- stacks very nicely

- the back pockets are simple (no crazy designs)and the way they fold give my ass a smaller apperance.

- they are clean and raw ( i hate wannabe whiskers)

- they break in nicely without much loss of indigo

- QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY

you grew up in a place where wearing clothes that fit perfectly is acceptable. i didn't. i grew up in an enviroment where what i'm wearing NOW is considered tight. i just don't do tight clothes, but i do like nice clothes. am i brand whore? maybe. but i can garauntee you that 99.8% of the public has no idea what brand of jeans i'm wearing. so yea...bow before me .2%!!! [who really gives a fuck anyways]

for those who say i'm "insulting" dior... that's just stupid. you guys on this board talk of "MAKING IT YOUR OWN FASHION" or being "UNIQUE." i don't see that. all of you are guilty of being as "manufactured" as i am. you guys beast over things as much as any niketalker.

so fuck skinny jeans. fuck SuFu conformity. fuck your hyprocrisy. the next time you spend an hour taking the perfect picture of yourself to post on this forum, think this: rep points and ten people who say "AWESOME OUTFIT!!!11!!" means nothing.

by physics alone, i doubt any denim brand will stack if worn big. it will droop at the very bottoms. yes there is a difference if you take this entire forum's meaning of "stack" in a proper context.

there are mad brands that have a simple scar/stitch on their back pockets.

dior homme jeans aren't the miracle maker that gave your ass a smaller appearance. like any other brand of denim depending on the size and upon where you actually buckle you belt, one's ass can look smaller-nonexistent.

the rest of your reasoning is pretty cliche. either you're ignorant of other denim or (don't fucking front) you bought dior for it's name-value (which you give a vague "maybe" for).

i gather your second statement claims that your environment regulates/dictates what kinds of fits are tight/not tight. product of your enviroment and blah x3. where exactly do you live? samoa? your environment constitutes more then the people hanging out at niketown or going to a wu-tang show. if you're such a "product of your environment" and your enviroment is as-such you claim, again... why wear dh?

you don't look "unique." you are not making dior homme your "own." i just see some guy with nike's, huge pants, and a pair of purple running shoes. you are a typical specimen of the hypebeast kindom who happens to wear dh like any other generic brand. you do make the jeans look ridiculous. it's like if some "hipster" (the term you used before) wore the smallest pair of southpole/the hundreds/whatever jeans ever produced. it would def look awkward (the rise/crotch would be too long, etc etc). why is there no size x-small for a jordan jersey??

last thing, i'm not hating on bigger-sized denim. i'm hating on your fucking wack fit and your general idiocy. there are fans of street clothing that have succeeded in being unique, inspiring and have commanded respect on this fashion forum. you on the other hand have failed miserably. don't worry though, i figure that "99.8%" of the individuals in your immediate "environment" would too (so you can all bitch about "sufu hypocisy and go on about "fuck skinny jeans" together). and if you don't give a shit about the praise or criticsisms of sufu why bother posting?

you don't look "unique." you are not making dior homme your "own." i just see some guy with nike's, huge pants, and a pair of purple running shoes. you are a typical specimen of the hypebeast kindom who happens to wear dh like any other generic brand. you do make the jeans look ridiculous. it's like if some "hipster" (the term you used before) wore the smallest pair of southpole/the hundreds/whatever jeans ever produced. it would def look awkward (the rise/crotch would be too long, etc etc). why is there no size x-small for a jodan jersey??

LOL man i got a good laugh from that paragraph. well said.

jmatsu...another craven soul. yet to post a picture of himself. post yourself up...then i'll accept your comments

no thanks. i'll just continue to comment on your ridiculous wardrobe.

i'm usually a pretty passive guy but... jesus christ aren't there worst outfits to talk about than master's shit for near three pages of this thread?

there's no given limit for how long people can comment on a specific post... with that said, aren't you getting any pleasure in watching people like jmatsu (who is incredibly articulate in his insults) rag on this guy?

I doubt that this would have dragged on so long if it was just about master's fit; I think the real issue here is that he's a herb who wouldn't draw a second glance in niketalk, hypebeast, or iss forums... but he is in supertalk where he stands out like a sore thumb, and he's got a crappy attitude to boot

Master's stuff is pretty much the most consistant as far as what could belong in this thread. I see people doing that look so much better walking around campus. That's the thing people are saying. It doesn't take $300 jeans to achieve that look. There are plenty of jeans that are dark with no predistressing, baggy, stack and with no loud pockets. Hell, some guy on styleforum posted what i though was an awful fit of 501 stfs sized up some and he had better looking stacking than master's diors. He also saved enough money to buy 2 dunks.

What the hell is with badly dressed street people like the one posted above and over matching everything? Man, nothing's funnier when i see people trying to dress street on campus(white or black) and going out of their way to match their red hat with their under shirt and red shoes. Lame shit like that is embarassing.

For general mens wear, it's hard to find slim(not skinny) fitting clothes. Most clothes are made for the average overweight and short american. If i want something that fits a 6ft 160lb guy like myself, i pretty much have to buy designer or at least more expensive brands. Shit like gap, banana, jcrew, express, all fit too baggy. The smalls will be too short and the mediums too wide. If i didn't have to spend a bunch of money on clothes that actually fit, i wouldn't. Hell, i wish i thought that baggy clothes looked good because it'd be hella cheaper and i'd be able to do more because the pieces would all be reasonably priced. Fuck dior's prices. The fit when bought in the correct size is spot on for a tall slimmer guy like me, but i can't justify the price.

WDYT-1.jpg

To get things rolling again.

I love milspex's style because it's cool and something i could never wear, but i think there has to be a limit to how low you hang your jeans. I mean, i have no idea how anyone could walk with jeans that appear to be hanging mid thigh. I'm more intrigued than anything. I like the look insider trading does when he hangs his new cures down really low, but this just doesn't look comfortable to move in.

^^^ not really diggin those shoes...cant tell what they are but they remind me of cheap Sketchers. i think the overall thing thats irkin me is that its just too much denim. I dont mind denim jackets but for some reason, it just looks like too much is going on with denim. and the sunglasses oozes eurotrash

i can take that..... i'm working on breaking a denim jacket so i'm kinda devoted to wearing it despite the whole too much denim thing..... shoes are gray and navy air force ones. the glasses welll they is what they is and thats kinda why i like them. Just cause their over the top and a little gaudy.