Hemming in Taipei, Taiwan

dk7m

Hi I'm currently in Taipei right now and was wondering if there're any reputable places to hem my jeans here because I'd like to start wearing them ASAP cause I'm going to be here for another couple weeks. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

PS. I'm staying in the Da-an district (I think that's what it is), which is a couple minutes away from Ximending and the Tokyo 101

EDIT: Sorry I accidently double posted this in Superjetset as well so if the moderators deem necessary, please delete one of these threads. Thanks

the shop is called Faith on Roosevelt Road, Section 4, Alley 136, Nong 1(not sure there's an English translation for that word), #13. you'll want to get of the MRT at the Gong Guan station.

the shop is quite small (they carry a small selection of Sugar Cane, Joe McCoy, and Buzz Rickson) and i question whether the girls working there will be able to speak English.

if you don't want to go there, there are plenty of places that can do the tailoring. any real tailor shop will be able to do a good job. just stop by and tell them what you want. if they can do it, they will.

good luck.