Martin Margiella Ninja Toe sneakers

masuerte

Don't be sore - I think I can be a good contributor to these boards, and not only fashionwise. Didn't we already discuss the Windup Bird Chronicle? :-)

No doubt, I've appreciated your contributions already. And I like your blog. And you don't spam it like that goddamn Argentine. Welcome!

No doubt, I've appreciated your contributions already. And I like your blog. And you don't spam it like that goddamn Argentine. Welcome!

Thanks! That guy just spammed tFS also - pretty funny. He actually spammed on my blog too.

• 3 months later...

I still like tabi toes... and now my lurking-obsesison has moved to a whole frickin' outfit. I wanna wear this at home of course... like tabi pj suit. I still want a frickin margiella tabi sneaker.

link to worker fashion on img.

worker16nh7.jpg

i meant to hit up a construction worker store before i left japan, never made it- my friend copped a pair of those pants though haha.

Hmm... what were the pricepoints you think? I'm gonna see if I can get it through 2000db... or should I wait till something shows up in a Margiella shop in U.S.?

• 1 year later...