WTB: size 1 Julius cowl neck leather jacket from FW10

cloudlilc

Hi all,

I'm looking for a size 1 Julius cowl neck leather jacket from the FW10 collection (not sure about this, but it's one of the winter version).

http://www.styleonefashion.com/dis_p.asp?id=224

Here's a pic from gerry1750 (sorry man, please forgive me for using your pics...): http://s1062.photobu...nt=IMG_6197.jpg

It should be made by lamb skin and oiled washed with special treatment. It might be from FW10 or earlier collections, but not certain about it...anyway...bottom line is the jacket should be in good condition. I do have cash on hand and can pay immediately if we can come to an agreement.

Looking to spend about $850-950 USD on the jacket depends on the condition of the jacket.

Please send pics and contact me directly at: [email protected]

Thanks

Edited by cloudlilc

be careful w/ this buyer, he screwed me big time, bought a jacket from me, ask me to put up an ebay auction for it, which I did then he tried to pay thru paypal's checking which is 3-7 days to clear and the whole time he kept saying ship it ship it, I told him paypal tells me to wait, then he cancels the check on the 3rd day and was pretty much gone to China or whatever. Definitely has some scammer stuff going on.

be careful w/ this buyer, he screwed me big time, bought a jacket from me, ask me to put up an ebay auction for it, which I did then he tried to pay thru paypal's checking which is 3-7 days to clear and the whole time he kept saying ship it ship it, I told him paypal tells me to wait, then he cancels the check on the 3rd day and was pretty much gone to China or whatever. Definitely has some scammer stuff going on.

Come on man, I told you that I could not wait for 2 months to get a $1400 jacket that I just paid for and I didn't have a foreign address to ship to.

you did try to get me to ship it to you before you disappeared and cancelled the payment right? before I got a dime you wanted me to ship the jacket to you and then I would have no recourse once you went whereever you went because as stated above you had no physical address right? I believe they get mail in China. You never actually paid for the jacket...

you did try to get me to ship it to you before you disappeared and cancelled the payment right? before I got a dime you wanted me to ship the jacket to you and then I would have no recourse once you went whereever you went because as stated above you had no physical address right? I believe they get mail in China. You never actually paid for the jacket...

I did NOT try to get you to ship the jacket before the payment was cleared, I had no idea the payment did not go thru instantly, and that's why I wanted to cancel the deal so nobody gets hurt or lose anything, but you were desperately wanted me to pay. I've deal with many other buyers and sellers here on super future, I'd have to admit that what I experienced with you was not pleasant, but still it shouldn't ruin my reputation for buying from other sellers. Bottom line is that if you have what I'm looking for, I'd like to deal with you.

come on man, I'll stop talking about this here. I said that I didn't even know where I was relocating in Beijing, therefore I had no address for you to ship. Then we should just canceled the deal, so you can keep your jacket, and I can hold on to my cash

your experience w/ me was unpleasant?? wtf? I sold you the jacket at much lower than what I was asking, posting an ebay auction as you asked and all I did was try to actually collect the funds before I shipped the item, sounds pretty unpleasant. I've sold a boatload of leathers here no complaints that I'm aware of you have 7 posts most of it in this ad let's not get turned around, what is this some kind of Jedi mind trick? these are the droids I was looking for. Be serious man. Just trying to help others not get caught in your wishy washy bs. Who has no physical address 3 days after they buy a leather jacket? where did you live? on an actual cloud? come on man.. some of us can afford this stuff and aren't trying to steal it.

your experience w/ me was unpleasant?? wtf? I sold you the jacket at much lower than what I was asking, posting an ebay auction as you asked and all I did was try to actually collect the funds before I shipped the item, sounds pretty unpleasant. I've sold a boatload of leathers here no complaints that I'm aware of you have 7 posts most of it in this ad let's not get turned around, what is this some kind of Jedi mind trick? these are the droids I was looking for. Be serious man. Just trying to help others not get caught in your wishy washy bs. Who has no physical address 3 days after they buy a leather jacket? where did you live? on an actual cloud? come on man.. some of us can afford this stuff and aren't trying to steal it.

seriously, the deal was OFF and I did not ask you to ship without paying, that's the bottom line. Thanks!~