greentea

who here is drunk?

eh i'm from jersey.

i was caught "holding" an open container of alcohol during rutgersfest this year. the cops know that everyone drinks that day so he was gonna give me and my friend a city ordinance fine, but my friend thought he had his fake on him, so he just said he didn't have any id. apparently that gets us arrested.

we go to the station, take mugshots, blah. the cop tells us to plead not guilty and we will get the arrest record dropped. i notify the court like my ticket instructs me to if i intend to plea not guilty, my friend doesn't.

we go to new brunswick at 8 in the morning during finals week, turns out my date was rescheduled to august 2. the judge is a dick ( i'm praying he's on vacation ), thinks underage drinking=murder. me and the guy next to me start planning his assasination.

my friend pleads not guilty, gets reduced to ordinance, and pays 639 and is done.

i sit there. freak out. and don't buy jeans or clothes all summer for this court date tommorrow.

apparently there's a 250 surcharge in jersey now because of the budget so im looking to pay 889 if i'm lucky enough to get the arrest record dropped. my parents still don't know. i just told them i'm going up north for my birthday.

rebel.

bllllllllllllah.

maybe the judge will notice it was my birthday.

That, my friend, is why you drink clear liquor out of a Sprite bottle mixed with Sprite...vodka works good.

just got home from a night of drinking and ka-ri-o-kay-ing. i am drunk.

i should be getting some sleep before i have to go to work, instead of being on superfuture.

do i have a problem?

no.

^ 49 posts more to becoming a superjunkie.

i, on the other hand, is sober beyond belief but suffering a severe jet-lag. Been up since four.

^ 49 posts more to becoming a superjunkie.

i, on the other hand, is sober beyond belief but suffering a severe jet-lag. Been up since four.

damn, where did you go?

yeah i want to go back, now i got a friend that moved there recently working as a nurse at the naval base by yokohama i think. place to stay. hehehe. maybe next year.

just got home from a night of drinking and ka-ri-o-kay-ing. i am drunk.

i should be getting some sleep before i have to go to work, instead of being on superfuture.

do i have a problem?

no.

what songs did you sing?

^^^ unfortunately, the place didn't have a good selection. however, i sang a few frank sinatra songs, "what a fool believes" by the doobie brothers, "turn your love around" by george benson, "what's going on" by marvin gaye, and some other songs that i can't remember now....

oh man. tonight should be good. my friend is leaving for the airforce and it's his birthday. so big party.

just a preview of what i looked like last time.

899422475lqz0.jpg

ehhhhhhhhhh. there's ones of me puking/ passed out on the bathroom floor. but uh. yeah.

I dont drink unless it's apple martini's or good beer, and then only if it's a special occasion, ima cheap date.

so nope, i'm not drunk.

Goddamn rooftop party I went to, served only sissy white wines and champagne, where's the damn vodka. The girls got drunk tho which was fun, and you know what happens when they do.

The girls got drunk tho which was fun, and you know what happens when they do.

Yeah, they end up barfing in your car and passing out, then you are stuck with an erection..........

Or getting busted by her roomates. Same thing, stuck with an erection !

mojitos. and lots of them tonight. wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

your bartender must hate you. mojitos are a bitch to make. but damn good to drink.

-cheers.