wut lol

wood 666

zen master; how does one keep four beezies on speeddial only for the purpose of fucking? also no STI's please.

try and see if you can introduce them for an orgy. what do you mean by keep? if you give them what they need, and avoid any interpersonal problems such as jealousy and whatnot, i can't see that you'd lose them anytime soon. try and see if you can keep four secrets at a time. i suggest you read kama sutra.

... or the taste of blood. my first thought.

edit: also what you probably may have tasted when you were pushed screaming out of your mother's womb.

editedit: maybe i could ask you, what you think.

Edited by felip

how soon is now?

time is an odd illusion when you learn how the human mind and soul functions, straight up

too soon

something like this

sensei,

what number do i have to get in the numbers thread to win?

i dunno lol. try 8

been had enlightenment... but i still have one question...

why dem bitches so shady?

i ask the same question. try the allegory of the cave.

pupils, your sensei is tired and worn out by time. i must have more inspiration in life. i accept donations

@cheep

succubi exist just sayin.... they tryin to consume your life essence what do you expect without you they would wither away and die... i mean they're just demons doing demon things and obviously they would try hard to not reveal their insidious nature... actin shady because they do bad things and don't want people to know, same reason why anyone acts shady