Chronicles of Never Skeleton Key II Mid Boot, Size 11

Bogie

Chronicles of Never

Skeleton Key II Mid Boot

Size 11, Vintage Black

48472_1.jpg

stock photo

Mid style boot from Chronicles of Never (CoN). Includes original box/packaging and an extra set of laces. The soles have been completely Vibrammed for longevity. Didn't really wear these that much so the shoes are in terrific condition. I will polish them with Sapphire before I send them out, so ignore any discoloration.

I am the original owner and they were purchased from Blackbird for $450; they sold out. Here is the description:

Built around a sleek and modern last and set on a slim leather sole free of any chunky heel design, these mean little boots are both modern and world weary. Their crackled painted finish and gnarled laces add to the effect. All this and a height that works with cropped or full length trousers make them wearable year round. This summer, fans of a darker aesthetic will be glad to go against the grain in the midst of the season's more typical footwear options.

Leather cap toe boot with flat leather sole, leather laces through four sets of blind eyelets, all leather lining, and varnished crackle finish.

SIZING:

In addition to using European sizing, Chronicles of Never footwear is intended to run a little long in the toe to provide a more menacing shape. Size recommendations are as follows:

8=US 8.5-9, 9=US 9.5-10, 10=US 10.5-11, 11=US 11.5-12

So, the tagged 11 will fit a 11.5 or 12 the best.

Asking: $280 > $250 SHIPPED CONUS

Here are my photos:

9GnLN.jpg

00hAl.jpg

2RnUC.jpg

ZVBZz.jpg

gf8yj.jpg

fa22A.jpg

Edited by Bogie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...