First pair of Selvage!! Levi's Red loop: Drainpipe

Aquaphor

Hey guys, I just picked up my first pair of selvage jeans. I didn't intend on buying another pair of jeans for a while... but I couldn't resist cause it was on sale from $240 AU to $168 AU....

They're Levi's Red Loop Drainpipes. They fit pretty similar to my Nudie Slim Jims, but slighty looser in the thigh area.

What do u guys think :D

redloop1.jpg

redloop2.jpg

redloop3.jpg

You don't need to change the contrast or brightness for the picture. It is how it should be.

Tips: Next time when you want to shot dark places, aim your camera to that area then back to the original angle you want to shot.

I like the cuffs. A real man has over 2" of cuffs at all times.

wow those are nice. Are redloop's the only levis really worth it? What about Capital E? sorry if it's a dumb question, we stock cap E at the store i work at and the company calls it their luxury line in the states, so i'm wondering if the hype from them is true.

wow those are nice. Are redloop's the only levis really worth it? What about Capital E? sorry if it's a dumb question, we stock cap E at the store i work at and the company calls it their luxury line in the states, so i'm wondering if the hype from them is true.

its weird how levis work, the black star stuff is pretty neat, seems to have taken over the red line stuff...and the red loop was kind of newer cuts of the red line....

older red line stuff is nice, older premium stuff is nice too.