Dior Homme spring 07

Someone should positively feed these children. Lack of nutrition must cause a testosterome deficiency.

Those haircuts are also positively emasculating....

• 2 weeks later...

slimane's suit jackets are getting too short. the proportions dont look right. his early suits looked pretty sick. they were short, but not too short, and perfectly fitted. atleast for the lanky ass models. i dont understand why they have outrageous shit on the runway now a days. in every good collection there is atleast one outfit that is plain ridiculous.

-later dayys.

uhh wtf is wrong with fashion

in a way i can apprecaite it, but who actually thinks this would look good on them, much less even the models they feature

not to mention i dont know many girls who would appreciate this look

runway not equals ready to wear? art vs life boundary still exists. i always thought the runway is (to the designer?) art.

runway not equals ready to wear? art vs life boundary still exists. i always thought the runway is (to the designer?) art.

Well if it is art, then there is something to be said (again and again) about him appropriating rather than leading/being-original current fashion trends (see robertjan's comments).

Guest Fade to Black

If there's one must-have item for this season based on the show, i think it's that pinstripe suit (the one worn with the gold shirt and retro shades). It's probably the most wearable outfit from the whole show and a good representation of what Hedi's always done best at DH - the perfect suit.

For the show, they always exaggerate everything: the models get skinnier, the hair gets longer, and they like to do weird things like pull up the trousers and try different jacket sizes, just to be creative and avant garde, when in fact the clothes in the shops seem less avant-garde, and more wearable by regular guys.

They probably have terrible commercial pressure to make more and more money, when Hedi is most of all an artist, an esthete and a young skinny boy fetishist!

What's good with DH is (as far as I know) that the quality is always great; you get what you pay for.