fs: <<<drops>>> apc new standard [31], Nice Collective t [large], Robert P. Miller tank [xlarge]

mrk_d

///one///

First up is a pair of brand new with tags APC New Standards, size 31. If you have any questions about sizing please refer to the APC megathread here or Context's sizing chart. Fits roughly like a true 33 once stretched.

$150 > $140 > $130 > $120 > SOLD shipped via USPS Priority.

///two///

Selling 2 APC pins I have managed to collect. Never "used" at all. $12 > $10 > SOLD each shipped.

///three///

Next up, a Robert P. Miller tank top I picked up this week. I haven't worn a tank in my life so I don't know why I bought it. Made in the USA, brand new (without tags - did not have tags when I purchased it). Apparently this brand is bigger in Japan than here in the US so it isn't likely you'll see another one. Tagged XL but fits like a long medium - apparently the sizing is unisex so it runs really small. 14" p2p and 26.5" back length, but keep in mind the fabric is extremely stretchy. For reference I am 6' and weight 155, and this fits snug but not tight. Not worn outside of the store. Color is a bit more vibrant than in the pics. $20 > $15 shipped.

nkvk8.jpg

jUWwj.jpg

pxZMM.jpg

///four///

Last item is a size large Nice Collective pocket T. Really interesting fabric, color and construction but it doesn't fit with the rest of my wardrobe. Great layering piece. Color is a slightly green-tinted black, and the fabric includes flax. Fits slim and long. Measures 18" p2p and 29" back length. $35 > $25 > $20 includes USPS priority shipping. Note: fit pic is not mine, it is courtesy of Mortar.

cOOXC.jpg

o0iYJ.jpg

ZFns7.jpg

hBNFs.jpg

I am willing to combine shipping and do multi-item discounts. PM me and we can work something out. Thanks for looking!

Edited by mrk_d