whats up with "no homo"

i dont get it. are you trying to defend your heterosexual identity to strangers? do you think giving somone of the same sex a compliment is a sign that you want to suck his dick? im seeing this more and more and its annoying and disturbing.

please guys, stop with the homopobia.

i whould like to see chris and any other gay dudes on here using "no hetero" when making comments. that would be funny.

Guest Airjamie

Id never even seen it until I started posting on here. I think it comes from the same school of male sexuality as the pink polo, I.E. "I am gay but Id rather just not come out about it so im going to wear something so blatantly flaming that it totally throws you off" I call it fagouflage, not to be confused with the bape stuff, which is just gay camouflage. Read that $500 maharishi book for more information on camo and the gay community.

"no homo" is uptown slang and has been around for many years in the hood. i'd say i started hearing it about 5 years go in harlem? looks like it's just starting to get out to the mainstream. wouldn't worry about it too much. eventually, like all slang that makes it out to mainstream, it will be played out.

whenever i read the phrase "no homo", what i think the person is essentially trying to say is "i am a member of an online fashion forum, which, in itself, means that i am gayer than your average male, yet i still dont want to be mistaken as being gay [like people actually do in my real life], BUT i still want to compliment you on how TOTALLY CUTE your outfit is, and at the same time, remind you that i am NOT a HOMOSEXUAL and that I LOVE VAGINAS, beer, and jenna jameson."

whenever i read the phrase "no homo", what i think the person is essentially trying to say is "i am a member of an online fashion forum, which, in itself, means that i am gayer than your average male, yet i still dont want to be mistaken as being gay [like people actually do in my real life], BUT i still want to compliment you on how TOTALLY CUTE your outfit is, and at the same time, remind you that i am NOT a HOMOSEXUAL and that I LOVE VAGINAS, beer, and jenna jameson."

that's basically what it is.

ahhhh cam... im sure he means it too(10)

cam is one of those dudes wearing the pink polo. in his case, it's a pink chinchilla fur coat.

will_i_am, so you started saying it after a rapper said it? aren't you the same guy who said that "get rich or die tryin'" is an all-time classic?

*EDIT* no that was someone else, sorry!

i whould like to see chris and any other gay dudes on here using "no hetero" when making comments.

i think its time for someone to start a sexuality poll. i dont want to be the only known fag on this forum!

cam is one of those dudes wearing the pink polo. in his case, it's a pink chinchilla fur coat.

will_i_am, so you started saying it after a rapper said it? aren't you the same guy who said that "get rich or die tryin'" is an all-time classic?

*EDIT* no that was someone else, sorry!

haha it's cool.

anyway, the massacre is up there with reasonable doubt.

;)

• 11 months later...

bump

"no homo" is uptown slang and has been around for many years in the hood. i'd say i started hearing it about 5 years go in harlem? looks like it's just starting to get out to the mainstream. wouldn't worry about it too much. eventually, like all slang that makes it out to mainstream, it will be played out.

still going strong, even the girls are gettin in on the act

bizzy i just realised that we both have the adidas promodel sleek both in red and green! hee! (no homo)

actually that made me laugh, never seen it in a girl/girl context.