Nathan's hot dog eating contest.

haha! i wonder what that would be? ex-lax?

really good to see someone who could challenge kobayashi, especially an american.

I really think espn overhyped the guy though, it looked like he was struggling the whole entire time....kobayashi was putting them down with ease, looked like he would still go if he had the time

he's a good foil for kobayashi. the american is big, kinda weird looking. his technique is super sloppy.

kobayashi is perfection. he looks like he stepped out of a manga.

i think if the american steps up his game and implements some of the same training as kobayashi, he could someday take the crown. he was leading for half of the contest and only lost by a few dogs.

i like his name, too -- chestnut. but now he needs to work on his image a bit. need a signature, but not too hokie like eater-X.

definitely gave kobayashi run for the money. i noticed kobie had some shit coming out of his nostrils in the end.

Kobayashi's style has seemed to change though. His eating motion is less exaggerated than previous years. He's a lot more efficient in his movement.

But I think Kob having to come from behind showed his competitive spirit. He could've panicked and choked (pun) but he pulled it out. I'm sure this will light the fire under him to increase his training. Anyone catch him on an MTV show, that guy can eat and he's ripped too. I think he says his stomach sits lower than normal people, thus giving it the ability to expand further.