FS: Sophnet 10AW Wool Melton Hooded Short Blouson Navy Medium

eleanor

Up for sale is a sophnet 2010aw wool melton hooded short blouson. Please note this coat is 2010aw version, not 2011aw version, the difference is the colour of the zip around left cuff, it's dark brown on 2010aw version but bright tan on 2011aw version. I bought this coat new this summer from Japan, it cost me around 80000JPY then I put it away in the wardrobe for this winter, unfortunately it is now too small for me. It's a lovely coat, features walnut front button, detachable hood, leather buckle around the neck and zip around the left cuff, etc.. It also comes with some spare bottons and cloth(as shown in the last gallery picture), they will be put in the left inner pocket. The coat is in mint condition and it doesn't come with original package and tag, to prevent any frustration please do view the pictures to check the actual condition of the coat. I'm only selling it because it is now too small for me, so if you have size large of the same coat and looking for the smaller size I will be very happy to swap.

The actual measurements of this item:

shoulder to shoulder: 44cm

pit to pit: 53cm

top of neck to bottom: 83cm

shoulder to cuff: 65cm

pit to cuff: 47cm

pics:

th_001.jpg th_sophnetWoolHoodedShortBlouson201001.jpg th_DSC02711.jpg

th_DSC02720.jpg th_DSC02714.jpg th_DSC02715.jpg

th_DSC02716.jpg th_DSC02717.jpg th_DSC02718.jpg

th_DSC02719.jpg

asking price: £450 shipped within UK mainland. International buyer please asking for quote of postage. I accept paypal payment, please add 4% paypal fee while you transfer the payment.

best regards