WTB: Givenchy Rottweiler Sweatshirt

ffatt

don't worry i'll keep on trying too :).

hey but i don't understand the sizing. normally xs and s are smaller than m right. then why do people call xs and s oversized.

is not the givenchy sizing same as other brands like xs, s, m, l, xl, xxl etc? just asking so that i only recommend you the correct ones.

please also let us know how you derived that they are fake so we can identify fakes too....especially shui can provide more insight as he owns one :)

al right, first of all, since there are so many people inboxing me whether I am still listing the sweat- No, I changed my mind now so I pulled it off. so stop inboxing me if I am still selling it.

and because I also received a high amount of question in regard of Givenchy rtw authenticity, and maverick request it which I think may be useful to you guys since there are so many fake out there. so here goes.

when it come to authenticity of the rottweiler print series (sweater), notice this 2 points.

(1). the collar, fake will have an outstanding bump w/ irregular pattern as seen below, authentic will be very neat and well finished. take mine as a reference.

REAL:

6490626697_c6be682370_b.jpg

FAKE:

6687057655_397c3da8f2_z.jpg

(2). the sweater true pattern (look carefully and you'll notice the vertical & horizontal stripe, fake at the moment can't copy this due to material difference)

6490628655_c4f4fe399f_b.jpg

for the tee, it's indeed very hard to spot fake since the material is not as good as a sweater. so you can't really tell. however, you still can check on the collar again- authentic tee will have a similar pattern as (2) [fade vertical&horizontal stripe] on the collar. that's the only way to tell if you're dealing with the right one.

I hope you guys get it nicely, it's one of the best piece in all mother printed, the new collection got nothing on it. good luck guys.

shui

Edited by soulshui

Hey Soul,

Jjust tell people what price you listed your sweat at and nobody will bother you again...lol!

i set that price because I know what most sufu member are like mate. they lowball too much sometime. don't really care now man- the new print of givenchy suck ball so am all good. now you guys are facing with all the fake out there. god bless.

Edited by soulshui

^the spring pattern started growing on me recently. I pre-ordered a t-shirt at Antionioli. Can't wait...ain't waitin on Givenchy heat eva again.

givenchy heat is going off real soon. you might want to reconsider putting off with the new collection man. it really past it's prime. now we're just forcing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is one more:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Givenchy-Rottweiler-Sweatshirt-Riccardo-Tisci-XS-/270922958210?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item3f14444582

I think if you're seriously interested ask him for his Buy It Now price and make a deal.

Good Luck :)

ffat is not so stupid to take whatever i show him. i just do some plain search and if i find something good i advise to people. btw i don't even own RTWLR sweat so i can't tell the obvious differences too and that is the reason i told ffat to have a word with the seller and then move ahead!!!!

• 4 months later...