FS: NEW Pure Blue Japan XX-005, Sz 32

sbw4224

I thought these jeans would be the end all to my search for a more fitted Japanese denim, but they just aren't going to work. I just received them today from xcoldricex and I really am impressed with the quality and feel of the denim, but they are just slightly too slim for me in the thighs. I'm going to ask 225 US dollars shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

I figured since this thread, http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12877, was just up, pictures aren't really necessary. If you do need pictures, let me know..

Measurements are as follows:

Across waist - 16"

Inseam - 33.5"

Leg opening - 8"

Front Rise - 9.75"

Flat measurement across knee - 8"

If you have any questions or comments, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

we got another bleeder. how many more victims will PBJ take..i dont know..

Count me as another victim- they are impressive in many ways, but these things require significant up-sizing.

Let this be a warning to anyone considering this model; I'm a 29w and usually size down one size for raw jeans. I got Dangydang's 28s and I can't get them on. And I have scrawny chicken legs! I'm thinking even a 29 would be too small(not having seen a 29, just based on these 28s), I might need a 30. The denim and constuction is awesome, so make sure to size appropriately so you can enjoy them.

• 2 months later...