singapore and HK shopping festivals

i just got home from shopping trips in singapore and HK.it was a HUGE sale!!i think i went flat out on my credit.everything from designer clothing,sneakers,jeans to ipods were on sale.i suggest you go there if you have the time(nice to go now coz its summer)and the weather is good.i spent a week there and it was a great experience

Weather is nice? 95 degrees/95 percent humidity aren't my ideal conditions, but to each their own. I think if you can bear the heat of Hong Kong in June or July, you deserve a nice discount on your shopping.

yeah, i have to admit, sale season is great. hit up lane crawford - right now stuff is up to 50% off. i'm closely eyeing a pair of martin margiela shoes @ 40% off... but its still damn expensive...

Guest Fade to Black

yeah some pretty heavy discounts over here. too bad the selection is mostly garbage. Tokyo had much better selections but anything that was on discount was either garbage or not discounted enough to warrant a deal (e.g. Dior Homme), or not discounted at all (L'eclaireur, Yohji Yamamoto).