just wtf is up with gap jeans?

startmeup

please.

who pays full price for gap jeans? they have sales every fifteen minutes with shit marked down to $.08.

the 1969 selvage model they put out a few years ago was, from most reports, a quality jean at a great price.

i have a pair of grey broken-twill gap jeans that i've had for seven years and with a few minor repairs they're in great shape. much more durable than the two pairs of levis premium jeans i bought around the same time (they're long gone).

please.

who pays full price for gap jeans? they have sales every fifteen minutes with shit marked down to $.08.

the 1969 selvage model they put out a few years ago was, from most reports, a quality jean at a great price.

i have a pair of grey broken-twill gap jeans that i've had for seven years and with a few minor repairs they're in great shape. much more durable than the two pairs of levis premium jeans i bought around the same time (they're long gone).

agreed, i never buy gap at retail.....wait a few months, shit will be almost free...especially if you wear sm/xs

I purchased a pair of bootfit very dark wash jeans in 1999 for $20 and i still have them. They actual faded a quite nicely but nothing drastic. An old, comfortable pair of beaters.

same deal, but mine has a hole in the leg, they were the only jeans that made 30x28 for the longest time, then they stopped.

Guest Airjamie
and when you wear them people think you're a loser.

Maybe they just think youre a loser cause you wear girls jeans and pink shirts...........oh shit wait youre one of the strokes kids at the burger shop........my B.

i just dont like em. it has nothing to do with the price. im not the asshole that says "i wont wear anything under $40" (see my waywt post, nothing there is over $25). its more of a stylistic choice. i am very slim, so gap mens looks like a parachute on me.

they're not half as bad as the assholes that brag about how much they paid for their clothing.

and it really depends. i wont go near the men's section, as the design and fit (for the most part) is beyond horrid. the women's basics, however, are comparable to the fit of american apparel. and some select items, such as their cardigans (my favorite black cardigan was purchased at gap for under $10) are anything but shitty.

some of their denim isnt even half bad (quality and/or fit wise). these fit, and look exactly like my unwashed cheap mondays; which translates to EXCELLENT.

shit----i can't believe i defended The Gap; they are one of the biggest exploiters of Filipino labor in Export Processing Zones. damn you, SMU!!!![/quote

umm...why damn me? you may have other shit to fling, (airjamie, chris) but i started a thread to vent my hatred of them, not start a gap fan club or anything. read the title: "just what the fuck is up with gap jeans?"

• 3 weeks later...