Heavy Duty Wallets - ETR

Happy Hooligan

I've got three wallets left from a design I'm going to retire and change up a bit. Four card holders, one bill pocket and two extra pockets for stuff...

Two in natural and one dyed in dark cordovan.

All wallets are natural vegetable tanned leather. Each has cone denim in red or yellow selvedge. And each completely hand made.

Very tough wallets... now on sale since they are the last I have.

Price is $58.00 shipped in the USA.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS

26720381.png

26720385.png

26720383.png

26720394.png

is the leather very stiff? as in would it create a crisp fade on the back pockets of jeans? sorry for all these questions just trying to figure out a good wallet for my new flatheads

Yes I'd say the outside leather is pretty stiff. It would definitely crisp fade on the back pockets. It's got some heft to it. Not soft edges like a mall wallet. If you load it full of cards and stuff then it would be even thicker if that's what you wanted.

There are a few of them out there by now so maybe some guys who's been using them could post some fades if they have them.

I use one, but only carry it when I need it so my fades are not there on my jeans.

FWI: the black one is gone.... just the two in natural leather left.

Yeah I copped the black one.

This is quality stuff. You can tell it's obviously hand made.

I just started a new pair of APC PS. I've had this wallet in my pocket for 3 hours and it's already starting to do some serious fading. It is THICK. If fades is what you want, def get one of these for sure. This is to the wallet world what 21 oz jeans are to the denim world. Super tough and thick leather. I'm impressed.